- Contest participants must be enrolled in a programme run by a WYSE Work & Volunteer Abroad member organisation (either a sending or hosting organisation). Any nationality can apply and you can be working in any country.
- Your submission must be accompanied by an email to WYSE Work & Volunteer Abroad (email@example.com), noting your first and last name and the member organisation you are representing, along with the title and a link to your video.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- All entries must be in English, videos in other languages (even with subtitles) will not be accepted
- The work/volunteer abroad experience (work abroad, work & travel, volunteering, internship, and camp programmes are all considered ‘work/volunteer abroad’ experiences for this contest) must take place between date to be considered.
- All entries must be submitted by the contest closing date: midnight CET, 15th August 2014. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which fail to arrive in the WYSE Work & Volunteer Abroad inbox by this closing date.
- Au pair participants are ineligible at this time and are encouraged to participate in IAPA’s Au Pair of the Year Contest (www.iapa.org).
- Videos must be no longer than 3 minutes. Videos over 3 minutes will be considered ineligible.
- The language used in the video needs to be English.
- WYSE Work & Volunteer Abroad respects the rights of artists and creators and will not accept any submissions that include material flagged by YouTube, Yahoo! Video or other video-sharing sites as infringing on copyright. Submissions that infringe upon copyright will be considered ineligible. For more information and useful tips regarding copyright, see YouTube’s Copyright Tips and Terms of Service. If you are searching for music published under Creative Commons licenses to use in your video, we suggest you take a look at Jamendo.
- By submitting your video you are authorising WYSE Work & Volunteer Abroad and/or our member organisations to use your video and/or name in our contest promotions and accompanying materials.
- It is a condition of entry that all entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
Any questions? Contact WYSE Work & Volunteer Abroad at: firstname.lastname@example.org